Townes has definitely started becoming more vocal with his squeals and moans, I guess he's just experimenting with different sounds. He's also still gaining better coordination and can grab things and flip over easier. He's figured out that when he shakes his rattle that he is the reason it makes a sound, he'll shake the rattle and smile.
Townes also has started to notice Lilly more and sometimes tries to reach out to touch her. He seems really interested in Lilly, and Lilly seems really disinterested in him; their love is not reciprocal.
Townes got another around of vaccines the other week. It's a pretty sad thing to witness, one moment he's laying on the table all content and smiling at you, then WHAM, he's squealing like a stuck pig. He weighs 17 lbs 11 oz.
Townes gets a kick out of his Montgomery Biscuits stuffed animal. When he laughs it's one of those deep toned, huh-huh...huh-huh, laughs. Kind of like Butthead on "Beavis and Butthead".
As far as music we listen to Jazz and the "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" album in the mornings, Townes also really likes the rap version of Hickory Dickory Dock on his nursery rhyme album. I might need to play him some Tribe Called Quest to see if he likes it.
Townes really likes to fly now. Right before we put him in the bath I hold him over my head and fly him around the room while he's naked. Even though I feel like I'm risking a pee shot to the face every time I hold him up, he loves it and always has the biggest grin.
* For those of who who can't tell, Townes is dressed as a Peep (that horrible sugar coated marshmallow candy) in the third picture


1 comment:
Emily, he is too cute - this is Kellie (Thompson) Patton - i found your blog through beth's (which I found through Tara's - I just love this blog world! You look great - it was fun to catch up!
Post a Comment